Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosures for more info.
We've been coming to the Marysvale to ride ATVs for years. Here are some of our favorite places to visit. You can take ATVs pretty much all over Marysvale. - Itinerary written by local, Zarin Ficklin
A short half-day trip through an area filled with rich mining history. This trip can be expanded and taken in a car or off-road vehicle. You may want to visit Fremont Indian State Park and a visit to the Rock Shop.
- CM69+C5 Marysvale, Utah or Bullion Canyon Rd, Marysvale, UT 84750
- Only a twenty-minute drive (you can ride off-road vehicles or a regular car) from Marysvale. A short walking tour of old mining buildings and equipment.
- CM7F+M3 Marysvale, Utah
- Two-mile, a lightly-trafficked hike that leads to a tall waterfall.
Fremont Indian State Park and Museum
Fremont Indian State Park (Has a fairly active Facebook Page. Follow it.)
Rock Shop at Elbow Ranch
This rock shop is twenty minutes from Marysvale, in an elderly couple’s basement. Very nice, former geologist, will show you local petroglyphs and hidden trails.
Miners Park Historical Trail
Only a twenty-minute drive (you can ride off-road vehicles or a regular car) from Marysvale. A short walking tour (.25 Miles) of 16 old mining buildings and equipment.
Start in Marysvale on ATVs take 113 tp Silver King Mine. Then head south on 123 to Mt. Belknap for amazing views. This can be a full or half-day trip depending on which loops you take.
- CH9P+MW Marysvale, Utah
- From Marysvale, take 123
Silver King Mine
- FJJH+9C Sevier, Utah
- From Marysvale, take 113
- Large cabin that housed a family of ten. Walking tour similar to Miner’s Park.
Take CH9P+MW Marysvale, Utah
From Marysvale, take 123
Start from Marysvale on ATVs, take route 71 through Dry Creek Canyon, stop by Manning Meadow Reservoir for fishing, ride up to the top of Monroe Peak for epic views, then end up in Monroe for food and the Mystic Hot Springs. (Full day trip)
Dry Creek Canyon
- 38.362817, -112.105817
- Beautiful red rock canyon
- GWPG+CM Monroe, Utah
- Has a weather station, beautiful views of the whole valley and Fishlake National Forest
Manning Meadow Reservoir
- 38.488285, -112.071641
- On the way to Monroe Peak
- Nice, peaceful reservoir, beautiful setting, good fishing
Mystic Hot Springs
- 475 E 100 N, Monroe, UT 84754
- Natural hot springs, hippy, soak in a tub outside
Has a weather station, beautiful views of the whole valley and Fishlake National Forest.